Louisiana vs UTSA 2020 First Responder Game Info
First Responder Bowl 2020
Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (9-1) vs. UTSA Roadrunners (7-4)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 26, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Gerald J. Ford Stadium – Dallas, TX
Louisiana vs UTSA Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LA: (-650) | UTSA: (+440)
Spread: LA: -13.5 (-1118) | UTSA: +13.5 (-104)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LA: (77%) | UTSA: (23%)
Louisiana vs UTSA Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Louisiana: (80.7%) | UTSA: (19.3%)
Louisiana vs UTSA Strength of Schedule
- Louisiana is 1-0 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
- UTSA did not play any teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
Louisiana vs UTSA Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time meeting between these two schools.
- Louisiana is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of UTSA's last eight games.
- Louisiana defeated Appalachian State, 24-21, in its most recent matchup on Dec. 4, 2020.
- UTSA defeated UNT, 49-17, in its most recent matchup on Nov. 28, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!