Louisiana Tech vs Old Dominion Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 9
Week 9's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs and Old Dominion Monarchs.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Louisiana Tech vs Old Dominion Point Spread
The Bulldogs are 3.5-point road favorites against the Monarchs. Louisiana Tech is -114 to cover the spread, while Old Dominion is -105 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Louisiana Tech vs Old Dominion Over/Under
The over/under for the Louisiana Tech vs Old Dominion Week 9 college football matchup is set at 52.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Louisiana Tech vs Old Dominion Moneyline
The Bulldogs vs Monarchs moneyline has Louisiana Tech as a -196 favorite, while Old Dominion is the +158 underdog at home.
Louisiana Tech vs Old Dominion Betting Trends
- Old Dominion defeated Louisiana Tech, 30-27 (OT), during their only all-time head-to-head matchup on Nov. 22, 2014.
- Louisiana Tech is 1-6 straight up in its last seven away games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Louisiana Tech's last 11 games.
- Old Dominion is 1-6 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Old Dominion's last nine games played on a Saturday.
Louisiana Tech vs Old Dominion Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Louisiana Tech Wins (56.6%)
Louisiana Tech vs Old Dominion Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LTECH: (-196) | ODU: (+158)
Spread: LTECH: -3.5 (-114) | ODU: +3.5 (-105)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.