Los Angeles Wildcats vs New York Guardians Spread, Odds, Betting Lines, Date and Stats for XFL Week 4
Wildcats vs Guardians Game Info
XFL Week 4
Los Angeles Wildcats (1-2, 0-1 Away) vs. New York Guardians (1-2, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium — East Rutherford, NJ
Wildcats vs Guardians Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAW: (-310) | NYG: (+240)
Spread: LAW: -7 (-110) | NYG: +7 (-110)
Total: 40 — Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAW: (N/A) | NYG: (N/A)
Odds to Win 2020 XFL Championship: LAW: (+1000) | NYG: (+1200)
Wildcats vs Guardians Stats
- Los Angeles is averaging 24.7 points per game (PPG) [No. 2 in the XFL].
- Los Angeles is surrendering 23.7 PPG (No. 7 in the XFL).
- New York is averaging 10.7 PPG (No. 8 in the XFL).
- New York is surrendering 19.7 PPG (No. 4 in the XFL).
- Los Angeles defeated the DC Defenders, 39-9, on the road in Week 3.
- New York lost to the St. Louis BattleHawks, 29-9, on the road in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.