Souza vs Markos Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 41 — Preliminary Card Strawweight Bout
Livia Renata "The Brazilian Gangsta" Souza (14-3-0, 2 KO's, 8 Submissions) vs. Randa "Quiet Storm" Markos (10-11-1, 0 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 1 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Souza vs Markos Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 41 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Livia Renata Souza: (-128)
- Randa Markos: (+104)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Souza by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Souza by Points: (N/A)
- Souza by Submission: (N/A)
- Markos by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Markos by Points: (N/A)
- Markos by Submission: (N/A)
Souza vs Markos Prediction
UFC Vegas 41 Souza-Markos prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Livia Renata Souza (83%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (81%)
Souza vs Markos Betting Trends & Stats
- Livia Renata Souza lost to Amanda Lenos, by KO/TKO, in her most recent fight on March 6, 2021.
- Randa Markos lost to Luana Pinheiro, by disqualification, in her most recent fight on May 1, 2021.
- Souza averages 2.06 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Markos averages 2.87 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
- Souza averages 3.38 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62% defense rate.
- Markos averages 3.27 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Souza has a 44% takedown accuracy rate.
- Markos has a 52% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.