Little Rock vs Arkansas Basketball Game Info
Little Rock Trojans (4-4, 0-3 Away) vs. No. 10 Arkansas Razorbacks (7-0, 5-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, December 4, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Bud Walton Arena — Fayetteville, AR
Little Rock vs Arkansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UALR: (+2200) | ARK: (-8000)
Spread: UALR: +27.5 (-112) | ARK: -27.5 (-108)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UALR: (N/A) | ARK: (+3500)
Little Rock vs Arkansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Arkansas Razorbacks win (97.3%)
Little Rock vs Arkansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head match between Little Rock and Arkansas.
- Little Rock is 0-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine road games.
- Arkansas is 4-1 ATS in its last five games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in 14 of Little Rock's last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Arkansas' last eight games against SBC opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.