Lions vs Texans Game Info
Detroit Lions (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Houston Texans (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 17, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: NRG Stadium – Houston, TX
Lions vs Texans Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+125) | HOU: (-150)
Spread: DET: +3 (-120) | HOU: -3 (+100)
Total: 42 – Over: (+115) | Under: (-135)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 34% | HOU: 66%
Lions vs Texans Betting Trends
- Detroit is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games played in August.
- The total has hit the under in the last eight games for Detroit.
- Houston is 8-4 straight up in its last 12 games played in August.
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last five home games.
Lions vs Texans Stats
- Detroit averaged 20.3 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Detroit surrendered 22.5 PPG last season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Houston averaged 25.1 PPG last season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Houston surrendered 19.8 PPG last season (tied for No. 4 in the NFL).
Lions vs Texans Prop Bet
All Lions-Texans lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Houston Texans by 1-13 points (+145) — Houston has more training camp battles for starting jobs and younger players that will seemingly get more playing time in this game than their counterparts in Detroit. The Lions' starters might not be playing more than a series or two. That, combined with the home-field advantage, could give Houston the advantage in this one.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.