Lions vs Jaguars Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 6 NFL Game
By michael obermuller
Lions vs Jaguars Week 6 Game Info
2020 NFL Season Week 6
Detroit Lions (1-3, 1-1 Away) vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-4, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 18, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: TIAA Bank Field – Jacksonville, FL
Lions vs Jaguars Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (-156) | JAX: (+132)
Spread: DET: -3 (-110) | JAX: +3 (-110)
Total: 54 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DET: (71%) | JAX: (29%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: DET: (+13000) | JAX: (+35000)
Lions vs Jaguars Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Lions
Lions vs Jaguars Betting Trends
- Detroit is 3-12 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Detroit's last seven games.
- Jacksonville is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Jacksonville's last five games.
Lions vs Jaguars Stats
- Detroit is averaging 24.8 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
- Detroit is surrendering 31.8 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville is averaging 21.0 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville is surrendering 29.4 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.