Lightning vs Avalanche Odds, Betting Lines, Predictions, Expert Picks and Over/Under for NHL Game
Lightning vs Avalanche Game Info
Tampa Bay Lightning (39-15-5, 83 Points) vs. Colorado Avalanche (33-18-6, 72 Points)
Date: Monday, Feb. 17, 2020
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Pepsi Center — Denver, CO
Lightning vs Avalanche Odds & Betting Lines
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-120) | COL: (+100)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+220) | COL: +1.5 (-270)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (+100) I Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TB: 77% | COL: 23%
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: TB: (+600) | COL: (+850)
Lightning vs Avalanche Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Lightning
Over/Under: Under 6 Goals
Lightning vs Avalanche Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Colorado defeated Tampa Bay, 6-2, in the two teams' only previous meeting this season.
- The total has hit the under in five of Tampa Bay's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Colorado's last six games.
- Tampa Bay defeated the Philadelphia Flyers, 5-3, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- Colorado lost to the Los Angeles Kings, 3-1, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.