The NHL's Thursday slate includes the Tampa Bay Lightning facing the Toronto Maple Leafs.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding NHL betting lines, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Lightning vs Maple Leafs Game Info
- Tampa Bay Lightning (51-23-8) vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (54-21-7)
- Date: Thursday, May 12, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Amalie Arena -- Tampa, Florida
Lightning vs Maple Leafs Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-138) | TOR: (+115)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+180) | TOR: +1.5 (-220)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Lightning vs Maple Leafs Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Lightning win (55.1%)
Lightning vs Maple Leafs Spread
The Maple Leafs are 1.5-goal road underdogs against the Lightning. The Maple Leafs are -220 to cover the spread, and the Lightning are +180.
Lightning vs Maple Leafs Over/Under
A combined goal total of 6.5 has been set for Lightning-Maple Leafs on May 12, with the over at -115 and the under at -105.
Lightning vs Maple Leafs Moneyline
Toronto is the underdog, +115 on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a -138 favorite at home.