Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Liberty Flames and North Texas Mean Green.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Liberty vs North Texas Point Spread
The Flames are 21.5-point road favorites against the Mean Green. Liberty is -105 to cover the spread, while North Texas is -114 to cover as the 21.5-point underdog.
Liberty vs North Texas Over/Under
The over/under for the Liberty vs North Texas Week 8 college football matchup is set at 60.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Liberty vs North Texas Moneyline
The Flames vs Mean Green moneyline has Liberty as a -1600 favorite, while North Texas is the +820 underdog at home.
Liberty vs North Texas Betting Trends
- North Texas defeated Liberty, 47-7, in their only head-to-head matchup on Sept. 22, 2018.
- Liberty is 13-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- North Texas is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Liberty's last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of North Texas' last six games.
Liberty vs North Texas Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LIB: (-1600) | UNT: (+820)
Spread: LIB: -21.5 (-105) | UNT: +21.5 (-114)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LIB: (N/A) | UNT: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.