Edwards vs Muhammad Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 21 — Welterweight Main Event
Leon "Rocky" Edwards (18-3-0, 6 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Belal "Remember the Name" Muhammad (18-3-0, 4 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Mar. 13, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the final fight of the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Edwards vs Muhammad Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 21 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Leon Edwards: (-265)
- Belal Muhammad: (+210)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Edwards by KO/TKO: (+350)
- Edwards by Points: (+100)
- Edwards by Submission: (+1400)
- Muhammad by KO/TKO: (+600)
- Muhammad by Points: (+440)
- Muhammad by Submission: (+2200)
Edwards vs Muhammad Prediction
UFC Vegas 21 Edwards-Muhammad prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Leon Edwards (85%)
Method of Victory: Points/Decision (76%)
Edwards vs Muhammad Betting Trends & Stats
- Leon Edwards defeated Rafael dos Anjos, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Jul. 20, 2019.
- Belal Muhammad defeated Dhiego Lima, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Edwards averages 2.53 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Muhammad averages 4.86 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Edwards averages 2.05 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Muhammad averages 4.03 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
- Edwards has a 70% takedown defense rate.
- Muhammad has an 84% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.