The Thursday slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Lehigh Mountain Hawks and the Army Black Knights.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Lehigh vs Army Point Spread
Lehigh is favored by 1.5 points (-104 to cover) in this matchup. Army, the underdog, is -118.
Lehigh vs Army Over/Under
Lehigh versus Army, on March 3, has an over/under of 142.5, with the over being -105 and the under -114.
Lehigh vs Army Moneyline
Army is a -102 underdog on the moneyline, while Lehigh is a -118 favorite.
Lehigh vs Army Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Lehigh wins (53.5%)
Lehigh vs Army Betting Trends
- Lehigh's record against the spread (ATS) is 15-10-1.
- Against the spread as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Mountain Hawks are 3-5-1.
- This season, 14 of Lehigh's 30 games have gone over the point total.
- Against the spread, Army is 14-13-0 this season.
- The Black Knights' ATS record as 1.5-point underdogs or greater is 9-6.
- There have been 13 Army games (out of 30) that hit the over this season.
Lehigh vs Army Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Lehigh: (-118) | Army: (-102)
- Spread: Lehigh: -1.5 (-104) | Army: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 142.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!