Murphy vs Lee Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 247 Women's Flyweight Bout
"Lucky" Lauren Murphy (11-4-0, 8 KOs) vs. Andrea "KGB" Lee (11-3-0, 2 KOs)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020
Time: The preliminary card is scheduled to begin at approximately 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Center – Houston, TX
Murphy vs Lee Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 247 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lauren Murphy: (+290)
- Andrea Lee: (-360)
Murphy vs Lee Betting Trends & Stats
- Murphy averages 3.53 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38 percent accuracy rate.
- Murphy averages 3.59 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61 percent defense rate.
- Lee averages 5.02 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53 percent accuracy rate.
- Lee averages 3.42 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 67 percent defense rate.
- Murphy defeated Mara Romero Borella, by TKO, in her last fight on Aug. 3, 2019.
- Lee lost to Joanne Calderwood, by split decision, in her last fight on Sep. 7, 2019.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl s not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.