Aces vs Mystics WNBA Game Info
Las Vegas Aces (10-5, 4-3 Away) vs. Washington Mystics (9-5, 4-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 13, 2019
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Entertainment and Sports Arena – Washington, D.C.
Aces vs Mystics Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LV: (+175) | WSH: (-220)
Spread: LV: +5 (-110) | WSH: -5 (-110)
Total: 164 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: LV: (+280) | WSH: (+170)
Aces vs Mystics Betting Trends & Stats
- Las Vegas is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) on the road this year.
- Las Vegas is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- Washington is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- Washington is 4-2 ATS in its last six home games.
- Washington beat Las Vegas, 95-72, as 3.5-point underdogs, in their only matchup this season.
Aces vs Mystics Prop Bet
All Aces-Mystics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Point Spread: Las Vegas +2.5 – This pick is as much a fade of the Mystics as it is a backing of the Aces. Washington has looked atrocious without WNBA All-Star Captain Elena Delle Donne. They lost outright by 17 points against the Los Angeles Sparks Sunday as 4.5-point favorites before losing outright by 23 points as 8.5-point favorites against the Phoenix Mercury on Wednesday. This line is priced as if Delle Donne is a lock to play, even though she is questionable at best for Saturday's game as she continues to recover from her nasal fracture.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.