Lakers vs Rockets Game Info
Los Angeles Lakers (51-16) vs. Houston Rockets (42-25)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 6, 2020
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Lakers vs Rockets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-118) | HOU: (+100)
Spread: LAL: -1.5 (-106) | HOU: +1 (-114)
Total: 226 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: 48% | HOU: 52%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: LAL: (+260) | HOU: (+1200)
Lakers vs Rockets Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Lakers' last seven games.
- Houston is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Houston's last seven games.
Lakers vs Rockets Stats
- The Lakers are averaging 113.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 106.8 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Houston is averaging 118.4 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 114.9 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.