Lakers vs Heat Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights
Lakers vs Heat Game Info
Los Angeles Lakers (22-3, 12-1 Away) vs. Miami Heat (18-6, 11-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Dec. 13, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: AmericanAirlines Arena – Miami, FL
Lakers vs Heat Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-220) | MIA: (+182)
Spread: LAL: -5 (-110) | MIA: +5 (-110)
Total: 212.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: 89% | MIA: 11%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: LAL: (+390) | MIA: (+5000)
Lakers vs Heat Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Lakers' last 10 games.
- Miami is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- Miami is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
Lakers vs Heat Stats
- The Lakers are averaging 113.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 103.9 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- Miami is averaging 112.0 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 106.2 PPG (No. 8 in the NBA).
Lakers vs Heat Prop Bet
All Lakers-Heat betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jimmy Butler - Points: Over 22.5 (-112) — The Miami Heat have been dealing with injuries over the past couple weeks, and it has resulted in Jimmy Butler taking on more of the offensive responsibility. In the month of December, he has averaged 4.1 more minutes, 2.7 more shots attempted and 4.4 more points. With Justice Winslow and Goran Dragic out again tonight, Butler should continue his increased offensive output, which has resulted in him scoring 23 points or more in three of the past four games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.