Lakers vs Blazers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Lakers vs Trail Blazers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Los Angeles Lakers (37-29, 19-14 Away) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (37-29, 16-16 Home)
Date: Friday, May 7, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center — Portland, OR
Lakers vs Trail Blazers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (+295) | POR: (-370)
Spread: LAL: +8 (-110) | POR: -8 (-110)
Total: 221 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: (13%) | POR: (87%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAL: (+440) | POR: (+5500)
Lakers vs Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Lakers vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 9-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last 13 games against Portland.
- The Lakers are 0-4-1 ATS in their last five road games.
- Portland is 0-6 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Portland's last seven games against the Lakers.
- The Lakers lost to the Clippers, 118-94, in their most recent game on May 6, 2021.
- Portland defeated Cleveland, 141-105, in its most recent game on May 5, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.