Knicks vs Pacers Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
New York Knicks (12-12, 7-4 Away) vs. Indiana Pacers (10-16, 7-6 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Gainbridge Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
Broadcast: NBA League Pass
Knicks vs Pacers Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYK: (+176) | IND: (-210)
Spread: NYK: +5 (-106) | IND: -5 (-114)
Total: 209 — Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NYK: (+8000) | IND: (+12000)
Knicks vs Pacers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Indiana Pacers win (66.1%)
Knicks vs Pacers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of New York's last six games.
- New York is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Indiana.
- The total has hit the over in six of Indiana's last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Indiana's last six home games.
Knicks vs Pacers Prop Bets
- Malcolm Brogdon — 18.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Caris LeVert — 16.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Domantas Sabonis — 16.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Domantas Sabonis — 11.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
- Myles Turner — 7.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
- Malcolm Brogdon — 5.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Malcolm Brogdon — 5.5: Over (-144) | Under (+118)
- Domantas Sabonis — 4.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Caris LeVert — 3.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.