Holland vs Daukaus Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 38 — Middleweight Preliminary Bout
Kevin Holland (21-7-0, 10 KO's, 7 Submissions) vs. Kyle Daukaus (10-2-0, 0 KO's, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Holland vs Daukaus Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 38 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kevin Holland (-158)
- Kyle Daukaus: (+128)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Holland by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Holland by Points: (N/A)
- Holland by Submission: (N/A)
- Daukaus by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Daukaus by Points: (N/A)
- Daukaus by Submission: (N/A)
Holland vs Daukaus Prediction
UFC Vegas 38 Holland-Daukaus prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Kevin Holland (86%)
Method of Victory: TKO (51%)
Holland vs Daukaus Betting Trends & Stats
- Kevin Holland lost to Marvin Vettori, by decision, in his most recent fight on April 10, 2021.
- Kyle Daukaus lost to Phil Hawes, by decision, in his most recent fight on May 8, 2021.
- Holland averages 3.75 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Daukaus averages 9.03 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Holland averages 2.33 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Daukaus averages 3.40 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 64% defense rate.
- Holland has a 45% takedown accuracy rate.
- Daukaus has a 0% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.