Karolina Pliskova vs Jessica Pegula Odds, Prediction & Betting Trends for Western & Southern Open Women's Match
Pliskova vs Pegula Schedule & Match Info
2021 Western & Southern Open Women's Round 3 Match
No. 5 Karolina Pliskova vs. Jessica Pegula
Date: Thursday, August 19, 2021
Start Time: 3:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center — Mason, OH
Pliskova vs Pegula Odds & Set Betting
All Pliskova-Pegula betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Pliskova: (-112) | Pegula: (-108)
To Win 1st Set: Pliskova: (-125) | Pegula: (-106)
Set Betting: Pliskova: 2-0 (+210) | 2-1 (+310)
Set Betting: Pegula: 2-0 (+230) | 2-1 (+300)
Pliskova vs Pegula Prediction & Pick
All Western & Southern Open women's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Pliskova in three sets.
Pliskova vs Pegula Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Karolina Pliskova is 4-0 in four head-to-head matchups against Jessica Pegula.
- Pliskova defeated Pegula in two sets in their last meeting at the Betti Open on June 17, 2021.
- Pliskova defeated Yulia Putintseva in two sets in Round 2 of the 2021 Southern & Western Open.
- Pegula defeated Simona Halep via walkover in Round 2 of the 2021 Southern & Western Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!