Karolina Pliskova vs Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for US Open Women's Match
By Larry Rupp
Pliskova vs Pavlyuchenkova Schedule & Match Info
2021 US Open Women's Round of 16
No. 4 Karolina Pliskova vs No. 14 Anastasia Pavyuchenkova
Date: Monday, September 6, 2021
Start Time: 3 p.m. ET
Venue: U.S.T.A. National Tennis Center — Queens, NY
Pliskova vs Pavlyuchenkova Odds & Set Betting
All Pliskova-Pavlyuchenkova betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Pliskova: (-154) | Pavlyuchenkova: (+128)
To Win 1st Set: Pliskova: (-142) | Pavlyuchenkova: (+116)
Set Betting: Pliskova: 2-0 (+160) | 2-1 (+280)
Set Betting: Pavlyuchenkova: 2-0 (+290) | 2-1 (+360)
Pliskova vs Pavlyuchenkova Prediction & Pick
All US Open women's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Pliskova in 3 sets
Pliskova vs Pavlyuchenkova Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Karolina Pliskova is 6-2 all-time in eight head-to-head matchups against Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova.
- Pavyuchenkova defeated Pliskova in two sets during their most recent head-to-head meeting on May 2, 2021.
- Pliskova defeated Ajla Tomljanovic two sets in Round 3 of the 2021 US Open.
- Pavlyuchenkova defeated Varvara Gracheva in two sets in Round 3 of the 2021 US Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.