Kansas vs West Virginia Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Kansas vs West Virginia Basketball Game Info
No. 3 Kansas Jayhawks (20-3, 9-1 Big 12) vs. No. 14 West Virginia Mountaineers (18-5, 6-4 Big 12)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: WVU Coliseum – Morgantown, WV
Kansas vs West Virginia Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (+105) I WVU: (-125)
Spread: KU: +1.5 (-110) I WVU: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KU: 67% I WVU: 33%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: KU: (+900) I WVU: (+2600)
Kansas vs West Virginia Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 50.8%
Kansas vs West Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated West Virginia, 60-53, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 4, 2020.
- Kansas is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with West Virginia.
- Kansas is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with West Virginia.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Kansas' last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of West Virginia's last five games.
- Kansas defeated TCU, 60-46, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- TCU lost to Oklahoma, 69-59, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.