Kansas vs Iowa State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
By Larry Rupp
Kansas vs Iowa State Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Kansas Jayhawks (1-3, 0-1 Big 12) vs. Iowa State Cyclones (2-2, 0-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Jack Trice Stadium – Ames, IA
Kansas vs Iowa State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (+2500) | IAST: (-10000)
Spread: KU: +34.5 (-112) | IAST: -34.5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KU: (N/A) | IAST: (N/A)
Kansas vs Iowa State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Kansas: (0.2%) | Iowa State: (99.8%)
Kansas vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Kansas is 50-44-6 straight up in 100 all-time head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- Iowa State defeated Kansas, 52-22, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Kansas is 4-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games against Iowa State.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Kansas' last 11 games.
- Iowa State is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Iowa State's last eight games against Kansas.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.