Wood vs Grasso Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Columbus — Co-Main Event Women's Flyweight Bout
Joanne "JoJo" Wood (15-7-0, 5 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Alexa Grasso (13-3-0, 4 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: Nationwide Arena — Columbus, OH
Wood vs Grasso Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Columbus odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Joanne Wood: (+176)
- Alexa Grasso: (-220)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Wood by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Wood by Points: (N/A)
- Wood by Submission: (N/A)
- Grasso by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Grasso by Points: (N/A)
- Grasso by Submission: (N/A)
Wood vs Grasso Prediction
UFC Columbus Wood-Grasso prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Alexa Grasso (90%)
Method of Victory: Decision (89%)
Wood vs Grasso Betting Trends & Stats
- Joanne Wood lost to Taila Santos, by submission, in her last fight on Nov. 20, 2021.
- Alexa Grasso defeated Maycee Barber, by decision, in her last fight on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Wood averages 6.71 strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Grasso averages 4.96 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Wood averages 4.55 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
- Grasso averages 3.61 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65% defense rate.
- Wood has a 63% takedown defense rate.
- Grasso averages 0.28 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.