Ji Yeon Kim vs Priscila Cachoeira Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 49 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Kim vs Cachoeira Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 49 — Main Card Women's Flyweight Bout
Ji Yeon "Fire Fist" Kim (9-4-2, 2 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Priscila "Zombie Girl" Cachoeira (10-4-0, 6 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 26, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Kim vs Cachoeira Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 49 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ji Yeon Kim : (-192)
- Priscila Cachoeira: (+154)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Kim by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Kim by Points: (N/A)
- Kim by Submission: (N/A)
- Cachoeira by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Cachoeira by Points: (N/A)
- Cachoeira by Submission: (N/A)
Kim vs Cachoeira Prediction
UFC Vegas 49 Kim-Cachoeira prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ji Yeon Kim (66%)
Method of Victory: Decision (90%)
Kim vs Cachoeira Betting Trends & Stats
- Ji Yeon Kim lost to Molly McCann, by decision, in her last fight on Sept. 4, 2021.
- Priscila Cachoeira lost to Gillian Robertson, by submission, in her last fight on Dec. 11, 2021.
- Kim averages 5.04 strikes landed per minute with a 34% accuracy rate.
- Cachoeira averages 3.82 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
- Kim averages 5.47 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Cachoeira averages 6.97 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 40% defense rate.
- Kim has a 40% takedown defense rate.
- Cachoeira has a 65% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.