Jets vs Eagles Game Info
New York Jets (0-3, 0-1 Away) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (2-2, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lincoln Financial Field – Philadelphia, PA
Jets vs Eagles Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYJ: (+530) | PHI: (-700)
Spread: NYJ: +13.5 (-110) | PHI: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYJ: 56% | PHI: 44%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: NYJ: (+10000) | PHI: (+1400)
Jets vs Eagles Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of the Jets' last seven games against Philadelphia.
- The Jets are 6-11-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last 18 road games.
- Philadelphia is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against the Jets.
- Philadelphia is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games against the Jets.
Jets vs Eagles Stats
- The Jets are averaging 11.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- The Jets are surrendering 23.3 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is averaging 27.5 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 26.2 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- The Jets lost to the New England Patriots, 30-14, on the road in Week 3. The team was a on bye in Week 4.
- Philadelphia defeated the Green Bay Packers, 34-27, on "Thursday Night Football" in Week 4.
Jets vs Eagles Prop Bet
All Jets-Eagles odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Philadelphia Eagles by 14+ points (-125) – The Jets have been bad offensively this season, averaging 11.0 PPG (No. 31 in the NFL) and 196.7 total yards per game (No. 32 in the NFL) through their first three games. With Sam Darnold having yet to be cleared for contact, it's unlikely that New York will be able to keep pace with Philadelphia's elite offense. Additionally, the Jets have lost each of their last two contests without Darnold by more than 14 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.