Rose-Clark vs Edwards Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 41 — Main Card Bantamweight Bout
Jessica "Jessy Jess" Rose-Clark (10-6-0, 3 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Joselyne "La Pantera" Edwards (10-3-0, 5 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Rose-Clark vs Edwards Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 41 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jessica Rose-Clark: (-142)
- Joselyne Edwards: (+116)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Rose-Clark by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Rose-Clark by Points: (N/A)
- Rose-Clark by Submission: (N/A)
- Edwards by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Edwards by Points: (N/A)
- Edwards by Submission: (N/A)
Rose-Clark vs Edwards Prediction
UFC Vegas 41 Rose-Clark-Edwards prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jessica Rose-Clark (67%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (86%)
Rose-Clark vs Edwards Betting Trends & Stats
- Jessica Rose-Clark defeated Sarah Alper, by KO/TKO, in her most recent fight on Sept. 19, 2020.
- Joselyne Edwards lost to Karol Rosa, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Rose-Clark averages 4.68 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Edwards averages 4.20 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Rose-Clark averages 3.98 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
- Edwards averages 3.83 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 46% defense rate.
- Rose-Clark has a 73% takedown defense rate.
- Edwards has a 37% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.