Jazz vs Nuggets Game 5 Info
NBA Western Conference Playoffs Round 1 - Game 5 (UTA Leads 3-1)
No. 6 Utah Jazz (44-28, 21-16 Away) vs. No. 3 Denver Nuggets (46-27, 26-11 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 25, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Jazz vs Nuggets Spread and Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTA: (-138) | DEN: (+118)
Spread: UTA: -2.5 (-110) | DEN: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 219 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTA: (N/A) | DEN: (N/A)
Series Price: UTA: (-3000) | DEN: (+1120)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: UTA: (+3200) | DEN: (+15000)
NBA Playoff Bracket
Jazz vs Nuggets Expert Prediction and Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Nuggets +3
Over/Under: Over 220.5
Jazz vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- Utah defeated Denver in Game 4, 129-127.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Utah's last 10 games.
- Utah is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Denver.
- Denver is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Denver's last 12 games.
Jazz vs Nuggets Stats
- Utah is averaging 112.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 16 in the NBA).
- Utah is surrendering 109.1 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
- Denver is averaging 111.4 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 110.0 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!