Jazz vs Nuggets Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting insights for NBA Game
By Larry Rupp
Jazz vs Nuggets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Utah Jazz (15-4, 7-2 Away) vs. Denver Nuggets (11-8, 4-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 31, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ball Arena — Denver, CO
Jazz vs Nuggets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (-118) | DEN: (+100)
Spread: UTAH: -1.5 (-110) | DEN: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 219.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTAH: (58%) | DEN: (42%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: UTAH: (+1800) | DEN: (+2200)
Jazz vs Nuggets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Jazz vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- Utah are 10-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Utah's last seven games.
- Denver are 3-6 ATS in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Denver's last nine games against Utah.
- Utah defeated Dallas, 120-101, in its most recent game on Jan. 29, 2021.
- Denver lost to San Antonio, 119-109, in its most recent game on Jan. 29, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.