Jazz vs Lakers Game Info
Utah Jazz (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Oct. 25, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Staples Center – Los Angeles, CA
Jazz vs Lakers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTA: (+140) | LAL: (-164)
Spread: UTA: +3.5 (-110) | LAL: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 216 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UTA: 42% | LAL: 58%
Odd to Win 2020 NBA Finals: UTA: (+1700) | LAL: (+440)
Jazz vs Lakers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of Utah's last six games.
- Utah is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 games against the Lakers.
- The Lakers are 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last six home games.
- The Lakers are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games.
Jazz vs Lakers Stats
- Utah averaged 110.9 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 18 in the NBA).
- Utah surrendered 106.5 PPG last season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- The Lakers averaged 111.8 PPG last season (No. 16 in the NBA).
- The Lakers surrendered 113.5 PPG last season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- Utah defeated the Oklahoma City Thunder, 100-95, on Wednesday, Oct. 23.
- The Lakers lost to the Los Angeles Clippers, 112-102, on Tuesday, Oct. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.