Jazz vs Grizzlies Game Info
Utah Jazz (8-3, 2-3 Away) vs. Memphis Grizzlies (4-7, 2-4 Home)
Date: Friday, Nov. 15, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: FedEx Forum – Memphis, TN
Jazz vs Grizzlies Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTA: (-330) | MEM: (+260)
Spread: UTA: -7.5 (-110) | MEM: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 214.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UTA: 54% | MEM: 46%
Odd to Win 2020 NBA Finals: UTA: (+1300) | MEM: (+25000)
Jazz vs Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Utah is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Utah is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against Memphis.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Memphis' last 10 games at home.
- Memphis is 2-4 ATS in its last six games against Western Conference teams.
Jazz vs Grizzlies Stats
- Utah is averaging 104.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- Utah is surrendering 99.5 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Memphis is averaging 110.0 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NBA).
- Memphis is surrendering 118.8 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
Jazz vs Grizzlies Prop Bet
All Jazz-Grizzlies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Player Performance Doubles: Bojan Bogdanovic 20+ Points / Utah to Win (+184) – Of the NBA players currently averaging close to 20 points a game, Utah Jazz forward Bojan Bogdanovic could be the least known name. Nonetheless, the Croatian is currently averaging 19.8 points per game through 10 games this season, and he faces the second worst defense in the league in terms of total points allowed in this matchup. With Utah favored on the road, Bogdanovic will likely get enough opportunities to potentially top his current points-per-game average. If he does so, this could be a bet that cashes as long as Utah ultimately wins the contest.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.