Jazz vs Clippers Odds, Lines, Spread and Prop Bets
Jazz vs Clippers Game Info
Utah Jazz (4-2, 1-2 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (4-2, 3-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 3, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Jazz vs Clippers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTA: (+162) | LAC: (-194)
Spread: UTA: +4.5 (-110) | LAC: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 213 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UTA: 28% | LAC: 72%
Odd to Win 2020 NBA Finals: UTA: (+1300) | LAC: (+350)
Jazz vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Utah is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Utah's last nine games.
- The Clippers are 1-7 ATS in their last eight home games against Utah.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Clippers' last seven games against Utah.
Jazz vs Clippers Stats
- Utah is averaging 101.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 27 in the NBA).
- Utah is surrendering 94.0 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are averaging 114.2 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 109.5 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
Jazz vs Clippers Prop Bet
All Jazz-Clippers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kawhi Leonard - Points: Over 26.5 (-106) – Kawhi Leonard has started off his Clippers career in great form, averaging 29.2 PPG on the season thus far. Additionally, he has scored 30 points or more in each of his last two games. While Utah's defense could make reaching this total tough for Leonard, he scored 45 points the last time he faced the Jazz (Jan. 1, 2019).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.