Sinner vs Tsitsipas Schedule & Match Info
2022 Australian Open Men's Quarterfinals
No. 11 Jannik Sinner vs. No. 4 Stefanos Tsitsipas
Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Start Time: TBD
Venue: Melbourne Park — Melbourne, AU
Sinner vs Tsitsipas Odds & Set Betting
All betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Sinner: (-148) | Tsitsipas: (+126)
To Win 1st Set: Sinner: (-130) | Tsitsipas: (+106)
Set Betting: Sinner: 3-0 (+330) | 3-1 (+350) | 3-2 (+400)
Set Betting: Tsitsipas: 3-0 (+500) | 3-1 (+480) | 3-2 (+500)
Sinner vs Tsitsipas Prediction & Pick
All Australian Open men's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Sinner in 5 sets
Sinner vs Tsitsipas Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Stefanos Tsitsipas is 2-1 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Jannik Sinner.
- Tsitsipas defeated Sinner, in two sets, in their last meeting at the Barcelona Open on Apr. 24, 2021.
- Sinner defeated No. 32 Alex de Minaur in three sets in the fourth round of the 2022 Australian Open.
- Tsitsipas defeated No. 20 Taylor Fritz in five sets in the fourth round of the 2022 Australian Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.