Jamaica vs Panama CONCACAF Gold Cup 2019 Betting Odds, Lines, Location, Date, Stream and Start Time
Jamaica vs Panama Match Location, Stream & Start Time
CONCACAF Gold Cup 2019: Quarterfinals
Jamaica (1-2-0, 5 points) vs. Panama (2-0-1, 6 points)
Date: Saturday, June 30, 2019
Start Time: 5:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Lincoln Financial Field – Philadelphia, PA
Stream: Fox Sports Go
Jamaica vs Panama Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: JAM: (+210) | PAN: (+155) | DRAW: (+185)
Odds to Qualify for the Next Round: JAM: (+108) | PAN: (-136)
Spread: JAM: +1 (-185) | PAN: -1 (+500)
Total: 1.5 – Over: (-158) | Under: (+124)
Team to Score the First Goal: JAM: (+125) | PAN: (-105) | NO GOALS: (+490)
Jamaica vs Panama Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Panama defeated Jamaica, 2-0, in their most recent meeting, which was a FIFA World Cup qualifying match played on Sept. 3, 2016.
- Panama is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Jamaica.
- Panama is 8-6-1 (W-D-L) in its last 15 head-to-head matches against Jamaica.
- Jamaica is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Panama is 2-0-3 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Jamaica tied Curacao, 1-1, in Jamaica's third and final 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup Group Stage match.
- Panama lost to USA, 1-0, in its third and final 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup Group Stage match.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.