Turner vs Mullarkey Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 272 — Preliminary Card Lightweight Bout
Jalin "The Tarantula" Turner (11-5-0, 8 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Jamie Mullarkey (14-4-0, 9 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, March 5, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN/Pay Per View
Turner vs Mullarkey Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 272 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jalin Turner: (-150)
- Jamie Mullarkey: (+122)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Turner by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Turner by Points: (N/A)
- Turner by Submission: (N/A)
- Mullarkey by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Mullarkey by Points: (N/A)
- Mullarkey by Submission: (N/A)
Turner vs Mullarkey Prediction
UFC 272 Turner-Mullarkey prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jamie Mullarkey (56%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (68%)
Turner vs Mullarkey Betting Trends & Stats
- Jalin Turner defeated Uros Medic, by submission, in his most recent fight on Sept. 25, 2021.
- Jamie Mullarkey defeated Devonte Smith, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Oct. 2, 2021.
- Turner averages 6.20 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Mullarkey averages 3.03 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Turner averages 4.12 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 45% defense rate.
- Mullarkey averages 4.45 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 45% defense rate.
- Turner has a 78% takedown defense rate.
- Mullarkey has a 66% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.