Matthews vs Wells Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 44 — Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Jake "The Celtic Kid" Matthews (17-5-0, 4 KO's, 7 Submissions) vs. Jeremiah Wells (9-2-1, 4 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, December 4, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 7:00 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Matthews vs Wells Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 44 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jake Matthews: (-205)
- Jeremiah Wells (+164)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Matthews by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Matthews by Points: (N/A)
- Matthews by Submission: (N/A)
- Wells by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Wells by Points: (N/A)
- Wells by Submission: (N/A)
Matthews vs Wells Prediction
UFC Vegas 44 Matthews-Wells prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jake Matthews (73%)
Method of Victory: Decision (82%)
Matthews vs Wells Betting Trends & Stats
- Jake Matthews lost to Sean Brady, by submission, in his most recent fight on March 6, 2021.
- Jeremiah Wells defeated Warlley Alves, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on June 26, 2021.
- Matthews averages 3.03 significant strikes landed per minute with a 55% accuracy rate.
- Wells averages 3.82 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Matthews averages 2.16 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61% defense rate.
- Wells averages 2.73 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 11% defense rate.
- Matthews has a 66% takedown defense rate.
- Wells has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.