Jaguars vs Dolphins Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Preseason Week 3
Jaguars vs Dolphins Game Info
Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2, 0-1 Away) vs. Miami Dolphins (1-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 22, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami Gardens, FL
Jaguars vs Dolphins Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: JAX: (+120) | MIA: (-140)
Spread: JAX: +1.5 (-110) | MIA: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 38 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: JAX: 49% | MIA: 51%
Jaguars vs Dolphins Betting Trends
- Jacksonville is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Miami.
- The total has hit the under in four of Jacksonville's last five road games against Miami.
- Miami is 4-1 ATS in its last five home games, including the preseason.
- Miami is 1-4 straight up in its last five games overall, including the preseason.
Jaguars vs Dolphins Stats
- Jacksonville lost to the Philadelphia Eagles, 24-10, in its Week 2 preseason game.
- Miami lost to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 16-14, in its Week 2 preseason game.
- Jacksonville averaged 15.3 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville surrendered 19.8 PPG last season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Miami averaged 19.9 PPG last season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Miami surrendered 27.1 PPG last season (No. 27 in the NFL).
Jaguars vs Dolphins Prop Bet
All Jaguars-Dolphins odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Jacksonville Jaguars by +14 Points (+490) – The Jaguars have been excellent on the road over the past couple of preseasons, sporting a 4-1 record in their last five such contests. The Dolphins, meanwhile, are 2-3 in their last five preseason home games, losing by an average of 14.33 points per game (PPG).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.