Italy vs England Match Info & Start Time
2020-21 UEFA Euro Cup Finals
Italy vs England
Date: Sunday, July 11, 2021
Start Time: 3:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Wembley Stadium — London, England
Italy vs England Spread & Odds
All UEFA Euro Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Italy: (+240) | ENG: (+140) | DRAW: (+180)
Spread: Italy: +1 (-200) | ENG: -1 (+460)
Total: 1.5 – Over: (-168) | Under: (+132)
Team to Score the First Goal: Italy: (+135) | ENG: (-115) I NO GOALS: (+500)
Odds to Win Euro Cup: Italy (+120) | England (-135)
Italy vs England Prediction & Expert Pick
All UEFA Euro Cup expert picks and predictions are according to Infogol.
Total Goals: Under 2.5
Italy vs England Betting Trends & Stats
- Italy and England played to a 1-1 draw in an international friendly in their last head-to-head matchup on March 27, 2018.
- Italy defeated Spain, 1-1 (4-2 on penalties), in the UEFA Euro Cup Semifinal.
- England defeated Denmark, 2-1, in the UEFA Euro Cup Semifinal.
- Italy is 6-0-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 UEFA Euro Cup.
- England is 5-0-1 (W-D-L) in the 2021 UEFA Euro Cup.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.