Islanders vs Avalanche Game Info
New York Islanders (33-19-6, 72 Points) vs. Colorado Avalanche (33-18-7, 73 Points)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2020
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Pepsi Center — Denver, CO
Islanders vs Avalanche Odds & Betting Lines
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYI: (+145) | COL: (-170)
Spread: NYI: +1.5 (-180) | COL: -1.5 (+155)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-120) I Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYI: 27% | COL: 73%
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: NYI: (+2300) | COL: (+850)
Islanders vs Avalanche Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: New York Islanders
Over/Under: Over 5.5 Goals
Islanders vs Avalanche Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- The Islanders defeated Colorado, 1-0, at home in these two teams' first meeting of the season on Jan. 6, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Islanders' last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Colorado's last seven games.
- The Islanders lost to the Arizona Coyotes, 2-1, on the road in their most recent game on Monday, Feb. 17.
- Colorado lost to the Tampa Bay Lightning, 4-3 (OT), at home in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 17.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.