Iowa vs Wisconsin Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Iowa vs Wisconsin Basketball Game Info
No. 11 Iowa Hawkeyes (15-6, 9-5 Big Ten) vs. No. 21 Wisconsin Badgers (15-7, 9-6 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 18, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Kohl Center – Madison, WI
Iowa vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (+115) | WISC: (-135)
Spread: IOWA: +2 (-110) | WISC: -2 (-110)
Total: 145 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IOWA: (74%) | WISC: (26%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: IOWA: (+1600) | WISC: (+2500)
Iowa vs Wisconsin Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa defeated Wisconsin, 68-62, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 27, 2020.
- Iowa is 64-57 all-time in 121 head-to-head games against Wisconsin.
- Iowa is 3-2 straight up in its last five games against Wisconsin.
- Iowa defeated Michigan State, 88-58, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Wisconsin lost to then-No. 3 Michigan, 67-59, in its most recent game on Feb. 14, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!