Iowa vs Wisconsin Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
Iowa vs Wisconsin Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 11
No. 18 Iowa Hawkeyes (6-2, 3-2 Big Ten) vs. No. 16 Wisconsin Badgers (6-2, 3-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Camp Randall Stadium – Madison, WI
Iowa vs Wisconsin Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (+265) | WIS: (-350)
Spread: IOWA: +8.5 (-110) | WIS: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 37.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IOWA: 50% | WIS: 50%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: IOWA: (+15000) | WIS: (+25000)
Iowa vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Wisconsin defeated Iowa, 28-17, on the road in the most recent meeting between these teams last season on Sept. 22, 2018.
- Wisconsin has won three straight meetings with Iowa, and the Badgers are 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with the Hawkeyes.
- Wisconsin is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Iowa.
- Iowa is 4-2 in the last six head-to-head matchups with Wisconsin on the road in Madison.
- This rivalry series is one of Wisconsin and Iowa's three respective annual trophy games, as the winner receives the Heartland Trophy.
- Iowa was on bye in Week 10, but the Hawkeyes defeated Northwestern, 20-0, on the road in Week 9.
- Wisconsin was on bye in Week 10, but the Badgers lost to then-No. 3 Ohio State, 38-7, on the road in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.