Iowa vs Purdue Week 8 Game Info
College Football Week 8
Iowa Hawkeyes (0-0, 0-0 Big Ten) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (0-0, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ross-Ade Stadium – West Lafayette, IN
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Iowa vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (-168) | PUR: (+136)
Spread: IOWA: -3.5 (+100) | PUR: +3.5 (-122)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IOWA: (74%) | PUR: (33%)
Odds to Win Big Ten: IOWA: (+2500) | PUR: (+10000)
Iowa vs Purdue Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Iowa: (64.1%) | Purdue: (35.9%)
Iowa vs Purdue Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Iowa defeated Purdue, 26-20, at home in the most recent meeting between these two schools on Oct. 19, 2019.
- Iowa is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Purdue.
- Iowa is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Purdue.
- Purdue is 48-39-3 in its 90 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Iowa.
- Iowa finished with a 10-3 record in 2019.
- Purdue finished with a 4-8 record in 2019.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!