Iowa vs Northwestern Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 9
No. 20 Iowa Hawkeyes (5-2, 2-2 Big Ten) vs. Northwestern Wildcats (1-5, 0-4 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Ryan Field - Evanston, IL
Iowa vs Northwestern Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (-420) | NW: (+320)
Spread: IOWA: -10.5 (-110) | NW: +10.5 (-110)
Total: 37.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IOWA: 51% | NW: 49%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: IOWA: (+25000) | NW: (NA)
Iowa vs Northwestern Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Northwestern defeated Iowa, 14-10, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 10, 2018.
- Northwestern has won three straight head-to-head matchups with Iowa, and the Wildcats are 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with the Hawkeyes.
- Northwestern is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Iowa.
- Iowa defeated Purdue, 26-20, at home in Week 8.
- Northwestern lost to then-No. 4 Ohio State, 52-3, at home in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.