ISU vs TCU Week 4 Game Info
College Football Week 4
Iowa State Cyclones (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium – Fort Worth, TX
ISU vs TCU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ISU: (-142) | TCU: (+116)
Spread: ISU: -2.5 (-110) | TCU: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ISU: (56%) | TCU: (44%)
Odds to Win Big XII: ISU: (+2000) | TCU: (+1400)
ISU vs TCU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Iowa State: (21.7%) | TCU: (78.3%)
ISU vs TCU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Iowa State defeated TCU, 49-24, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 5, 2019.
- TCU is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- TCU is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- Louisiana defeated then-No. 23 Iowa State, 31-14, on the road in Week 2.
- TCU finished the 2019 season with a 5-7 record.
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!