Iowa State vs Oklahoma Basketball Game Info
Iowa State Cyclones (2-10, 0-7 Big 12) vs. No. 9 Oklahoma Sooners (11-5, 6-4 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 6, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Lloyd Noble Center – Norman, OK
Iowa State vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ISU: (+1100) | OKLA: (-2200)
Spread: ISU: +14.5 (-104) | OKLA: -14.5 (-118)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ISU: (N/A) | OKLA: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ISU: (+20000) | OKLA: (+4000)
Iowa State vs Oklahoma Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa State: 8.0%
Iowa State vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma is 83-70 in the 153 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Iowa State.
- Iowa State is 4-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Iowa State's last five games.
- Oklahoma is 7-0 ATS in its last seven games.
- Oklahoma is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- Iowa State lost to then-No. 17 West Virginia, 76-72, in its most recent game.
- Oklahoma lost to then-No. 13 Texas Tech, 57-52, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.