Iowa vs Northwestern Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 10
Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Iowa Hawkeyes and Northwestern Wildcats.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Iowa vs Northwestern Point Spread
The Hawkeyes are 11.5-point road favorites against the Wildcats. Iowa is -110 to cover the spread, while Northwestern is -110 to cover as the 11.5-point underdog.
Iowa vs Northwestern Over/Under
The over/under for the Iowa vs Northwestern Week 10 college football matchup is set at 40.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Iowa vs Northwestern Moneyline
The Hawkeyes vs Wildcats moneyline has Iowa as a -550 favorite, while Northwestern is the +390 underdog at home.
Iowa vs Northwestern Betting Trends
- Iowa is 50-28-3 in 81 all-time head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Northwestern defeated Iowa, 21-20, in their last meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Iowa is 10-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games.
- Northwestern is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Iowa's last seven road games against Northwestern.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Northwestern's last nine home games.
Iowa vs Northwestern Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Iowa wins (86.3%)
Iowa vs Northwestern Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (-550) | NU: (+390)
Spread: IOWA: -11.5 (-110) | NU: +11.5 (-110)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.