Cover Photo: Getty Images
Indians vs White Sox Game Info
Cleveland Indians (21-19, 10-12 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (19-21, 9-10 Home)
Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Indians vs White Sox Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-174) | CHW: (+150)
Spread: CLE: -1.5 (-112) | CHW: +1.5 (-104)
Total: 8 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 83% | CHW: 17%
Starting Pitcher: CLE: Carlos Carrasco (3-3, 4.91 ERA) | CHW: Manny Banuelos (2-2, 6.67 ERA)
Indians vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in each of Cleveland's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Cleveland's last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the White Sox's last seven games.
- The White Sox are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
Indians vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Indians-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Chicago White Sox (+178) – The White Sox head into Tuesday's matchup averaging the ninth-most hits per game in MLB at 8.70. Chicago's bats have also been hot lately, averaging 10.00 hits per game in its last three contests. On the other hand, Cleveland's 7.03 hits per game is currently the worst mark in the Majors, and the Indians are averaging just 6.33 hits per game over their last three contests.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.