Indians vs Twins Game Info
Cleveland Indians (26-19, 14-8 Away) vs. Minnesota Twins (28-18, 19-5 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 12, 2020
Time: 8:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Field – Minneapolis, MN
How to Watch: FOX
Indians vs Twins Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-108) | MIN: (-108)
Spread: CLE: -1.5 (+146) | MIN: +1.5 (-174)
Total: 8 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CLE: (72%) | MIN: (28%)
World Series Odds: CLE: (+1800) | MIN: (+1300)
Indians vs Twins Probable Pitchers
Indians: Zach Plesac (3-1, 1.32 ERA)
Twins: Rich Hill (1-1, 3.86 ERA)
Indians vs Twins Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Minnesota Twins
Over/Under: Over 8
Indians vs Twins Betting Trends
- Minnesota defeated the Indians yesterday, 3-1.
- The total has hit the under in five of Cleveland's last seven games.
- Cleveland is 1-4 straight up in its last 5 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Minnesota's last 10 games.
- Minnesota is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games.
Indians vs Twins Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 4.00 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- Cleveland is surrendering 3.18 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Minnesota is averaging 4.50 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Minnesota is surrendering 3.59 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.