Indians vs Mets Game Info
Cleveland Indians (74-51, 35-25 Away) vs. New York Mets (64-60, 34-21 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – Queens, NY
Indians vs Mets Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-142) | NYM: (+124)
Spread: CLE: -1.5 (+114) | NYM: +1.5 (-134)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 61% | NYM: 39%
Probable Pitcher: CLE: Shane Bieber (12-5, 3.27 ERA) | NYM: Steven Matz (7-7, 4.33 ERA)
Indians vs Mets Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Cleveland is 7-1 ATS in their last eight games.
- The Mets are 10-1 straight up in their last 11 home games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of the Mets' last 14 games against Cleveland.
Indians vs Mets Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 4.76 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.85 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Shane Bieber has an 8-2 record with a 2.77 ERA in 12 road appearances (11 starts) this season. He has never faced the Mets in his career.
- Steven Matz is 1-0 with a 0.00 ERA in his lone career start against Cleveland.
Indians vs Mets Prop Bet
All Indians-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Shane Bieber - Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-144) – Shane Bieber has pitched like an ace all season for the Indians, posting a 12-5 record with a whopping 200 strikeouts in 162 1/3 innings. Tonight he faces a Mets team that is middle-of-the-pack in Ks against right-handed pitchers, ranking 16th in baseball this season. Nonetheless, Bieber has reached at least seven Ks in 11 of his last 15 starts, with four double-digit strikeout performances during that span.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.