Indiana vs Wyoming Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 15 NCAA Tournament Game
The First Four slate in the NCAA Tournament includes a matchup between the Indiana Hoosiers and the Wyoming Cowboys. Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Indiana vs Wyoming Point Spread
Wyoming is a 4-point underdog against Indiana. Wyoming is -110 to cover the spread, and Indiana is -110.
Indiana vs Wyoming Over/Under
Indiana versus Wyoming on March 15 has an over/under of 133 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Indiana vs Wyoming Moneyline
Indiana is the favorite, -188 on the moneyline, while Wyoming is a +155 underdog.
Indiana vs Wyoming Prediction & PickAll college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to
Wyoming win (51.2%)
Indiana vs Wyoming Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Indiana is 17-14-0 this year.
- Against the spread as 4-point favorites or more, the Hoosiers are 10-5.
- This season, 15 of Indiana's 33 games have hit the over.
- Wyoming is 18-12-1 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys' ATS record as 4-point underdogs or greater is 4-1.
- Wyoming has seen 16 of its 33 games go over the point total.
Indiana vs Wyoming Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Indiana: (-188) | Wyoming: (+155)
- Spread: Indiana: -4 (-110) | Wyoming: +4 (-110)
- Total: 133 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)